Do you think there’s any chance in the world the Rams can defeat the 49ers on Sunday? I don’t. Last game was a tie. Sunday’s game will be a big 49ers’ win.

Comments

I find your take kind of interesting. They tied them here. Why do you think they will win big there? Keep in mind I am not arguing with you. I think they will win, but it will be close.

December 1st, 2012 3:33 pm

Dennis, you are free to argue with me. I like you. I’m argumentative myself and sometimes I shoot back. Just tell yourself that’s Lowell being Lowell. Re: the Rams. I think they played their absolute best game, came out running a power game and surprised the Niners. I don’t think the Niners will be surprised this time and I think the Niners are miles better. Of course, I could be wrong, certainly not the first time. Have a nice Saturday night. We’re having chicken which Mrs. Cohn Zohn is making a French way — don’t ask me, I just peel the garlic. And I’m serving a chardonnay from the Central Coast.

December 1st, 2012 3:39 pm

3. Martin

Didn’t you say the exact same thing last game? I thought the same thing last game not so sure this time around. I think it’ll be another close one.

December 1st, 2012 3:55 pm

I believe I did say the same thing last game. Maybe this time I’ll be right. I’m at the Raiders tomorrow, but I’ll watch the Niners game on the press box TV.

December 1st, 2012 3:59 pm

5. aj

Lowell, I think you’re right because the Rams surprised the Niners with two fake punts. This time, the Rams have to beat them mano y mano! No way they can beat the Niners

December 1st, 2012 4:12 pm

6. B-Rad

Aside from home field, the Rams have 4 other advantages over the
    Niners that they didn’t have last time:

1 – No Kendall Hunter
    2 – No Kyle Williams

Jeff Fisher held out starters WR Chris Givens and CB Janoris
    Jenkins for disciplinary reasons against us last time. They’re back.

3 – Last week Chris Givens had 5 Receptions for 115 yards & 1 TD.
    4 – Last week Janoris Jenkins returned 2 INTs for TDs.

(How is Ted Ginn’s wrist/hand?)

December 1st, 2012 4:15 pm

7. Dr. Feelgood

Was their any way the Niners wouldn’t beat the Rams last game?
    It’s a game. There’s a chance. Would you bet the house on it?

December 1st, 2012 4:48 pm

I do believe last time I said the 49ers wouldn’t win….and they didn’t.
    You all will have to wait…but dropping my 49er red sweet and sour pork piece on the floor-by accident of course- is a bad omen!

December 1st, 2012 4:56 pm

Dr. Feelgood, I wouldn’t bet the house on anything. I have a nice house.

December 1st, 2012 4:57 pm

10. Dr. Feelgood

There it is.

December 1st, 2012 4:59 pm

11. mbabco

I would expect the 49ers to come out primed to clobber the Rams. There is, however, a reason that the play the games.

I’m a little concerned about tet new QB. He had one bone-head interception last week and only that Moss mugging prevented another bone-head interception in the end zone. Luckily the defense bailed him out with those two TD’s off interceptions.

December 1st, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks Lowell. I have no problem with you shooting back. I can take it.

December 1st, 2012 10:32 pm

13. lameduck

Yes, there is a chance.
    And I could win LOTTO as well.

December 1st, 2012 10:34 pm

14. petey

If there’s one thing I know about the NFL, it’s that whatever is guaranteed, a lock, does not happen. The Rams CAN’T beat the Niners, we will see. On the road, after a big emotional win (and week) in the Big Easy. Yeah, we’ll have to see about this one. I’ll tell you what is a lock. The Rams will be ready for this one.

December 2nd, 2012 12:43 am

15. Eric Janssen

on any given sunday… The Rams will be head hunting- at’s fine. But we’ll take their scalps. (figuratively speaking of course)-think inglorious bastards.

December 2nd, 2012 5:34 am

I knew it. And-it was like that pork piece leaped off my fork-magical!.
    Who knows how i became a prophet?..its what I live with.

December 2nd, 2012 1:36 pm