I will be blitzing on Comcast today a t 5pm with Mark Purdy and Ann Killion.

Comments

Don’t forget to say high to Stan!… How many times have you heard “Why do you post his comments?” from the media?..lol. I bet quite a few…

January 3rd, 2013 4:06 pm

2. lameduck

Sorry you didn’t pull out the W tonight. Killion was just riding your coat tails. ;).

January 3rd, 2013 6:56 pm

3. Joe H.

I sure hope you are as amazed at the success of the Warriors as I am.

Whipping up on both the Heat and Clippers is very significant.

Is it the management (yes)? Is it Curry (yes)? Is it the removal of poisonous, disgruntled players (yes)? Is it Harrison Barnes (yes)? THen what is the cause of this makeover?

January 3rd, 2013 7:57 pm

4. Streetglide

Good show. I agree with you on so-called college football. Disgusting, corrupt and evil…

January 4th, 2013 6:45 am

AH,you deleted the truth about local media…and I didnt even have to name names.
    So I was right.

January 4th, 2013 4:26 pm

I mean,i

January 4th, 2013 5:06 pm

Stan, I don’t like to bash media on my blog. It makes me feel funny. I know some of them bash me on the air. It hardly matters.

January 4th, 2013 5:06 pm

As I meant to post-my finger hit..shift? and it posted by accident that YOU were an exception. One of very few.

January 4th, 2013 5:08 pm

Yes,but it was so …well written.
    I guess I can re write for another blog. But the feeling has passed.lol. One day.
    thanks…

January 4th, 2013 5:37 pm

Here’s another popular opinion: The De LaSalle coach? Lauded because he ran a football school for kids? Why? Whats the point of going undefeated for a decade or a ridiculous high winning percentage? And in Concord??? Even the testimonials…were from men in the program who admitted they were poor,not from Concord,but were one heck of a football player…ended up at an expensive private school like ‘Salle. So,how is that not recruiting kids?
    It just must be me.

January 5th, 2013 8:29 am

What did Bob prove? that a private High School that recruits kids from the best and wealthiest families..and SOMEHOW gets the great kid players from low incomes to show up at the door..wink,wink,…that this school can then beat those schools who’s kids live within 2-3 blocks and walk to school?
    At what point does the media admit something stinks?

January 5th, 2013 8:37 am

Ok Lowell…hows this for the capper? Maybe he’s retiring because DeLaSalle is tired of having a multimillion dollar HS football program. Not many teachers retire at 58..especially HS football coaches.
    Now,this is based on previous programs world wide…like the SF Dons also back when,..that decided that they were not made for being myopic athletic high schools or colleges.

They leave that for Texas and the south.

January 5th, 2013 9:39 am

One more…A woman’s team coach was ripped for letting his/her team beat another 101-2 just recently. Bob went 105 wins in a row. He’s praised for his mini professionals vs Kids in Kmart shoes.

January 5th, 2013 5:08 pm