I apologize for revisiting the Andris Biedrins photo story. I thought one blog entry would be enough. It’s just that there’s been a new development. The Huffington Post picked up on the story and ran its own article with links to the two photos in question. I am not encouraging you to view the photos. I merely am reporting the facts.

Why is this article in the Huffington Post a new development? Because now the Warriors and Biedrins are national news for all the wrong reasons. Because this story simply will not go away. Because the Warriors eventually will have to say something publicly. To read the Huffington Post article, please click here.

Comments

I read it a couple of hours ago, we have a crummy coach and a crummy player, nothing that we all didnot know. Lowell what is your response on Mark Jackson giving all of these false promises about playoffs etc?, Keith Smart a much better coach? They both need to go before the start of the season, I’m sure Jackson has a integrity clause to let him go, as he embarassed the Warriors organization.

July 7th, 2012 11:07 am

2. J Canseco

Hm, I don’t know if the Huffington Post even counts as “news.” It’s a blog site that any Joe Schmoe can post an “article” to.

July 7th, 2012 12:27 pm

Well not anybody can post on the Huffington Post..the moderators censor anything they don’t agree with.

July 8th, 2012 3:03 am

4. Tommy CostaRica

Ahhh that is great, it really puts the finger at the Warriors, it’s just what we needed. Maybe we could start calling them the “Sex Warriors”?

July 8th, 2012 6:29 am

5. mbabco

To put this into context, here are some articles on today’s (July 9) Huffington Post: An Unexpected Way To Clean Champagne Flutes, It’s Nude Recreation Week!, The Big Taboo That Many Couples Keep Secret, PHOTOS: Demi Lovato’s Bizarre Hair, The Shameful Secret That Killed My Marriage.

July 9th, 2012 8:09 am

now we know why Beidrens play has diminished over the last few years…….he’s been spending more time practicing to be the next Dirk Digler than on free throws.

July 9th, 2012 12:21 pm

Like I said, ANY press is GOOD press right now.
    *ALOHA*